giovedì 29 settembre 2016

How my mind works like

I tried to make a mind map including my Passion, my Gift and my Purposes. This map involves this three big whole in the center which contain three key words and each of them involes simply definitions which reflects my world.
My passions are Sports (expecially tennis) and Finance. I used to play tennis every day when I was younger, and still now I continue to play whenever I have time.
With Finance I don't only means something dealing with stock, but also the corporate finance which its aim is to provide enough resources to each corporate functions.
My Gifts are creativity and punctuality and both of them, combined with my Passions, can all contribute to reach my Purpose which is to become a manager in my future.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento