giovedì 29 settembre 2016

My entrepreneur profile


About my SDG (Suitable Developing Goals)...
  • I think that the most 5 important SDG are Employment, Peace, Education, Poverty and Hunger are the most 5 important SDG. I have objective reasons to believe that they are all related each other. A lack of one of them can compromise all the others.
  • As I came from Turin I would have chosen Michele Ferrero as my role model entrepreneur because he best shows how a successful person can use his genius ideas and a part of his revenue to the general welfare.
  • I would recall an excellent work of one of my classmates who presented Reinaldo Cardoso with his company Renova Green. This company buys solar pannels and sold them at affordable price to the populations. I think that's would be the best sector to focus on and making that available also to the third world countries. This could be a way to use my skills to address Decent Work and Economic Growth.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento